I am STRONG because I am weak
I am Beautiful because I know my flaws
I am a Lover because I'm a fighter
I am Fearless because I have been afraid
I am WISE because I have been foolish
... and I can LAUGH because I've known sadness

Saturday, January 8, 2011

life as we know it..

its not just an ordinary title, 'Life as we know it' is a movie!! a happy ending movie..! just finished watching it.. the movie was so touching that it move me to tears.. ohhh, how i wish i could have a happy family.. but, for now its too early.. wayyyyy to early.. hehehee.. i enjoyed watching it.. the movies goes just like the title say.. life as we know it.. its about life, unmaried couple trying to rise a child under the same roof.. oppss, i dun wanna spoil it.. better watch urself! but i really wished that i could have a happy family just like the movie.. i will.. i'll make it a dream come true.. one day.. it will happen.. cuz time never stopped even for a second.. one day, i'll hav a family and i'll make it the happiest family inda world!! well, i think i shud work my ass off if i want to make the dream came true rite.. *slap my face.. time to wake up..!! :) ohh, its 4.12 in the morning, i guess i shud go to sleep now.. and dreamed my happy family for the time being.. ;) what ever happen in ur life, be positive.. and for the one that i loved, i still love u and i will for the rest of my life even if i end up with another gurl.. ahaksss.. ;P .. just want u to know that u're the one for me.. mmmuuuahhhh!!! gud nite.!!

No comments: