I am STRONG because I am weak
I am Beautiful because I know my flaws
I am a Lover because I'm a fighter
I am Fearless because I have been afraid
I am WISE because I have been foolish
... and I can LAUGH because I've known sadness

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Something for nothing..

ahhh, forgot to tell u guyz why i've choose miraculocious as my blog name.. and u guyz know why?? the reason is just because i think its a catchy name.. i guess.. for me... perhaps... huhuhuh.. and this is not my first blog actually.. its my 2nd.. my 1st blog was made when im sitting for my diploma on 2006.. just active for a couple of month or more.. well, before u guyz start to asking me why i didnt carry on with my "already exist" blog, let me give the reason here.. the reason is simple, "tutup buku lama, buka buku baru".. heheh.. plus, i dont want anyone to read what i've left or post back then.. it even make me embarassing myself.. i'll just going to leave it as it is.. i just couldnt believe that i, myself whose the one that post those things.. ohh well, let bygone be bygone.. =P


p/s - sorry for my english tho, im not a good writer not even a good singer.. hahahaha..

No comments: