I am STRONG because I am weak
I am Beautiful because I know my flaws
I am a Lover because I'm a fighter
I am Fearless because I have been afraid
I am WISE because I have been foolish
... and I can LAUGH because I've known sadness

Thursday, July 16, 2009

How "IT" come to my life..

okay, this is how i turn myself in the Information Technology (IT) field.. its amaze me how life turn out like u never imagine.. actually, IT is not even in my list of choice when im going to continue my study in Cosmopoint.. i was registering for Diploma E-business bcos i've interest in business.. but somehow on that new intake, there is only 1 person that registering for E-business and thats me. i didnt know about it until 1 of the staff told me that they change my course into IT.. wut the... why dont they told me before they change my course.. im totally shocked!! i got 2 choice in my mind, first is Diploma Pengurusan Perhotelan in UNITAR, but its too far which in kuantan and a bit expensive.. the 2nd choice is Diploma E-business in cosmopoint, but i choose cosmo since its near to my hometown.. i didnt expect it would turn like this.. but the staff said that in IT, they also got business subject, so i stay.. in the end, the only thing that i learn a lot is programming.. =,=.. and im lucky to finished it without any problem.. lot of thing happen back then, love matter, friendship, social, scandal, and many more..

the moral of the stories, dont ask me why if i got a job other than programming field since its not even my choice to begin with.. hehehe.. im just survive within it.. see ya next time..

Love,
SaLji.

4 comments:

Helas木村 said...

salji?? wow... wei.... nice story.. lau x, lama dah ko jadi cheff.. ::D

sicKo^ said...

whoa.. i thought IT is ur 1st choice.. but of course if you get into E-business last time, u'll never meet all the handsome and beautiful people in ur class right now....

:.AtiqaMusa.: said...

sicko....
that's right bro...
hehehe....

miracle:
wow....then sure u can score highest mark for bizz subject for this sem...
hehehe....

MiRaCLe said...

HELAS

Salji tu nama panggilan aku juga.. tak ramai yg kenal aku dgn nama salji.. hehehe.. aku tak ada cita2 nak jadi chef la.. nnt makin gemok la aku.. hahhaa..


Sicko

ya betol!! hahaha.. handsome and beautiful?? i bet, i've seen more.. hihihi.. but 1 thing for sure, if im not here, we would never spend our teenage time together.. hahaha.. its good to be teenage again sometime.. =P


miss without feeling

if i were to take business that time, sure full mark la.. but rite now, my head is full with c++ and java coding.. and for the record, i hate reading a text book.. im an opposite of bookworm.. hahaha.. if it come to book and theory, im sure die die.. haiz..