I am STRONG because I am weak
I am Beautiful because I know my flaws
I am a Lover because I'm a fighter
I am Fearless because I have been afraid
I am WISE because I have been foolish
... and I can LAUGH because I've known sadness

Friday, July 17, 2009

iCe aGe III..

Movie: Ice Age 3
Cinema: GSC Midvalley
Time: 11.10p.m

its a very funny, thriller, scary and romantic movie!! actually, i've already watch the pirate copy but since someone ask me to go out for a movie, why not watch it on cinema.. i still enjoy the movie for the 2nd time.. it was FUN.. eventho at first, we have planned to watch Harry Potter, but sadly the ticket already sold out.. all the new showing movie also sold out.. huhuhu.. so sad.. by the way, it was fun to hangout with some old friend of mine.. ^^.. and tomorrow, im going for ice skating with class 23 & 24, one of my lecture also join in.. maybe next week i'll be going for ice skating again but with different ppl this time.. and by the end of july, we'll having bowling tournament.. ahhh.. i love my life.. life's good "LG".. hahaha.. im looking forward for this.. ^^

whose that girl..??? ehehehe...

Love,
SaLji

p/s - SaLji is one of my nickname since when i was young.. hahaha.. the name got some story behind it.. =P see ya next time guys..

8 comments:

imsunnysideup said...

HI SALJI
Its painful to call you that when iits so hot ! (I mean the weather !

yes---life is what you make of it !
May those rats stay away from your life !

sicKo^ said...

tengok ice age tak ajak..

Helas木村 said...

ya la ya la.. salji laaaa haiz...

MiRaCLe said...

sunnysideup

the weather might be hot sir, but now we got airconditioner.. hehehe..

thank you sir!! i wish the same for you!!


sicko

bukan tak nak ajak la bro, kalau ajak pun, bro nk pulak kuar mlm kan.. itu pun belum tentu dpt kuar.. huhuhuu..


helas

ya ya.. hahaha.. rilek la uncle.. jgn serabut2..

:.AtiqaMusa.: said...

hoooo...
p ngn ujien xajak atie erh...
jeles ne...
hehehe

MiRaCLe said...

bukan tak nak ajak.. tapi atie nak ke naik moto.. huhuhu.. ^^

:.AtiqaMusa.: said...

amboi2...
nak je if wan ajak...
tp jgn lelaju la ea...
hehehe

MiRaCLe said...

okay.. nnt wan ajak, kalau atie tak nak ikut nek moto.. siap ar.. huhuhu..