I am STRONG because I am weak
I am Beautiful because I know my flaws
I am a Lover because I'm a fighter
I am Fearless because I have been afraid
I am WISE because I have been foolish
... and I can LAUGH because I've known sadness

Monday, August 3, 2009

after class hangout..

just shortly after our celebration for Ashraf besday, we set our own destination for hangout.. for me and fadhli, we decide to go for snooker in pertama and for Ashraf, Rudy, Kim and Haziq, they decide to go karaoke in sogo.. so, our jurney to the "lepak" place begin.. me and fadhli manage to find the snooker place but we are shocked to see there is only three table snooker and all three of it already playing.. as we wait outside the snooker, 1 guy came out and say that there is another snooker place downward.. so we follow that guy and find the snooker place and this time there is 4 tables.. 1 table were empty, so we play on that table.. its 1 hour RM10.80.. and we played for three frame and i lost 2 frame to fadhli.. arghhhh.. total cost is RM16.20.. huhuhu.. but sadly i didnt take any photo of us.. until we meet with miss Alyani outside the college and we follow her for lunch.. hehehe..

Peace!!

Fadhli with his mee curry.. yummy...

miss Alyani only ate cake and Lai Chi Kang.. yummy...

Finally, my "Combo Special" hot plate, "air soya", and "Longan Ice".. hehehe..


p/s - now me and fadhli is ready to face mr. mus and mr. atif for snooker.. hahahaha..

a word from Fadhli aka sicko, "We Are Ready To Fight Sir Mus And Atif on Snooker!!"..

i think he mean only "He" is ready, not Me.. hahahaha..

6 comments:

:.AtiqaMusa.: said...

hooo...ptt la call tnye ader class x...pastu xajak kan...pndai2....huhuhuhu

tiang86 said...

hahaha
nasib aku x de...
klu x aju join gak....
snuker..
da lama x main

imsunnysideup said...

come on----arrange a day...

MiRaCLe said...

:::m!Sz wItHouT fEeLinG:::

masa wan call tu atie dah nk balik kay, n masa wan sampai kat kolej atie dah pun balik.. about 5 or 10 minute after that baru wan jumpa miss Alyani.. bukan tak nak ajak, its happen so suddenly without any plan.. haihh..


tiang86

aikk..?? bukan ko pun ada skali ke masa aku ajak gi main snooker.. ko bg alasan lain.. hehehe..


sunnysideup

hmm.. im not so good in arranging day sir.. plus, i didnt know ur class schedule.. maybe, u shud be the 1 arrange it.. hehehe..

Anonymous said...

HAAA

Open public challenge
huh

kids *snooty*

sicKo^ said...

sunnysideup & Jony,
next week.. monday.. sogo..