I am STRONG because I am weak
I am Beautiful because I know my flaws
I am a Lover because I'm a fighter
I am Fearless because I have been afraid
I am WISE because I have been foolish
... and I can LAUGH because I've known sadness

Monday, August 3, 2009

bowling tournament ccsp 2009

lot and lot of thanks to sunnysideup production for making the tournament come true!!! and also to the participant, thank you for ur time!! it was really fun!!! next time, i'll take the number 1.. hahaha..


my partner.. almost look like a couple.. but we're not.. huhuhu..

Me, salina, lan and aying..

the best time bowling ever!!!

5 comments:

Alexander said...

y y..
i dont have pic with salina..
ah.. its make me mad.. and sad..

MiRaCLe said...

hahaha..
sorry dude..
maybe u arent destined with salina after all.. huhuhu..

Alexander said...

dude.. it hurt when u said that..

imsunnysideup said...

alex---can I repeat it another way in another language but with the same meaning... xde jodoh kot !

MiRaCLe said...

sunnysideup

hahahaaha.. nice 1 sir!! at 1st i thot that another language would be foreign language which i wouldnt know.. but its Malay language and its so funny to say it that way.. hahaha..


Alexander

but i think it will be much more hurt when u lost the bowling tournament so badly even when u get to pair up with salina..!!
hahahaha..