I am STRONG because I am weak
I am Beautiful because I know my flaws
I am a Lover because I'm a fighter
I am Fearless because I have been afraid
I am WISE because I have been foolish
... and I can LAUGH because I've known sadness

Monday, August 3, 2009

Happy belate besday to our old time, Ashraf a.k.a big guy or tiang(blog) on 1st of august!!

i can tell that he is shocked by the suprise cake.. hahaha

delicious home made cake by sis farah, 1 of our member also..

trying to suap atie with the cake n the cream, but finally she ate the cake by herself and suprise that she ate the cream also..(she hate the cream).. hahaha

p/s - for those that didnt get to taste the cake, i have taste it for u guys.. hehehe..

10 comments:

Alexander said...

FARA... KEK RUDY..
X DER KEK PUN..
BUBUR JAGUNG PUN OK LA...

MiRaCLe said...

tunggu la kek ko dari farah yg lg 1 ye.. hehehehe..

:.AtiqaMusa.: said...

hahaha...rudy...rudy...kesian kau kan...

wan. how could u???eww.....i hate the taste of cream....muak taw!!!

tiang86 said...

heheeh...
yay....
thats 4 me... realy shock n touching...
thanks every one n expecially 2 person that bake a cake 4 me...
heheheehe...
lap u all....

: : memeng : : said...

haha... napa x amek video small guy terkejut???? adehhh....
anyway... epy besday adikkku small guy... keh keh keh

imsunnysideup said...

yes ---why no video.? Now we have to wait one year to catch his looks !

MiRaCLe said...

:::m!Sz wItHouT fEeLinG:::

well, actually it was a fake attempt but at the end, u took the cake and eat it urself.. so, dont blame me.. hehehe..


tiang86

u are most welcome.. tapi jgn jeles ea, kita dapat suap dari kak farah.. hahahaha..


: : memeng : :

tak sempat n tak terfikir lak.. gambar2 ni pun amik dari hp mark.. huhuhu..


sunnysideup

maybe the cameraman didnt bought his camcoder that day sir.. hehehe.. i think if we catch his looks on his birthday next year, he probably would faint after the suprise.. hahaha..

Helas木村 said...

ahaks.. sama saiz la kek dgn saiz tuan bday belated boy hehe

Anonymous said...

BHAAAAAAAAA
BHaaaaaaaaaaaaAaAAA
BHahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa

*crying harder*

where is my free cake?

tiang86 said...

hahahah.... fuhhh...
lucky they dont record a video...
hehehe.. im really surprise...
huhuhu.. so touching...
hehehee