I am STRONG because I am weak
I am Beautiful because I know my flaws
I am a Lover because I'm a fighter
I am Fearless because I have been afraid
I am WISE because I have been foolish
... and I can LAUGH because I've known sadness

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

its been a while..

its been a while since i post a post rite.. hehee.. for this post, it might gone a bit long.. =D

on 9 june 2009, 1.18a.m.. im safely sitting infront of my laptop and writing this post.. thats also mean tat im back in KL again.. arghhh.. i miss my hometown already.. eventho my sem break end up on 15th june, but i decide to return to KL early to finishing my final project.. hehehe.. im feeling a bit tired now.. actually, i was planning to going out poya-poya with my fren tat came from muar which also the one tat gave me a lift to KL.. we were planning to go for a terminator salvation movie at KLCC but unfortunately, they have to go back to muar bcoz of something tat uninvited.. i think my english had gone pretty bad huh.. ohh well, there will always be next time.. 

eventho i only spent about 3 days in my hometown, its been a really great day!! i had always spent my hole time in my room before.. but this time, a little adventure to light up my day.. hehehe.. well, as u guys might predict on 6 june 2009 (06-06-09) a prefferable date for a couple to put an end to their single life, there is soo many people that getting married on that date.. and as for me, getting an invitation is very much predictable.. =D my cousin's son is getting married at taman tun syed nasir in tanjung agas muar.. there is where my birth place is (hospital pakar sultanah aminah).. i was really excited going to muar, its not bcoz of the wedding, its bcoz i can meet up with my old fren and someone special to me that is my adik angkat..(what do we call adik angkat in english??) someone can help me??.. hehehe.. well, she always wanted to see me and always being noisy about me for not coming to muar.. i think, its been about 8 - 9 month since i last seeing her.. no wonder why she always like tat.. hehehe.. and there i am spending my time with my precious little sister and with all my best craziest fren.. i meet up with my little sister at noon in KFC, we were chatting and laughing all along.. times past so fast.. then, at night, i meet up with my fren and we go lepak at usual place which is kedai makan.. same thing also, we were chatting and laughing, talking about our life, about girls, hehehe.. and then 1 of us asking to go to cyber cafe to play warcraft III Dota, and since i was only menumpang dgn diorang, so terpaksa la ikut.. they wanted to play for a package of 4 hour for RM6 and u know what?? the time is 1 O'clock in the MORNING!! (1.00 a.m!!) tat means we'll be going home at 5.00 a.m.. hahaha.. wut the hell, i'll be sleeping in the cyber cafe for tat night.. ToT!! but im happy!! its been a long time since i spend my time with my best fren.. 

for the last movie i watch, "Syurga Cinta".. at 1st i thot tat the movie were like some kind of boring type movie and to my suprise, the movie dpt sambutan yg agak menggalakkan.. and even more suprise, ramai yg datang adalah perempuan yg bertudung.. hehehe.. pawagam tu dah jadi syurga cinta bagiku memilih pasangan.. hohohoho.. well, the story is good and exciting.. i love watching it.. and if u guyz wanna know more, go watch urself.. hehehe.. the next movie tat i want to watch is "jangan pandang belakang congkak" kalau pandang...?? hehee.. then "terminator salvation", "night in the musem 2", "monster & allien", "hannah montana", "drag me to hell", and many more.. its looks like im going to watch all of them.. :P i wonder if i can even do tat.. hmm.. well, its movie time!!!! hehehe

ohh yea, before im going to sleep, im going to share something.. today, a person ask me(its a girl), she ask me "what will i do if i had a crush with someone??", then i reply "i'll do nothing, i'll just wait n see if the girl also had a crush on me, then i'll make my move", and then she ask me again "what if that girl had a crush on me but she already had someone??", i reply "then, i'll go find another girl lah.." and then she ask me again "what if the girl really fall in love with me??" this is a tough question but i already know the answer, "since she had someone already, i wont bother to disturb her and its also because i dont want anyone to do that to my girlfriend.. i wont doing something that i hate when people do it to me.." and then she said "ok.." but i think i know whose tat girl.. hehehe.. its too obvious.. and as for myself rite now, i dont have a heart to give to someone anymore.. its not like im giving up, its just tat i think its not the rite time now.. im sure the time will come, but not now.. at least.. the "me" rite now is more likely to enjoy himself as much as he can.. we can only live once, and life is like a candle, there will be the end that waiting for us and as the time pass by, we get nearer to it.. value ur life and dont waste it.. 

yesterday is a history, today is a gift and tomorrow is a mistery..

life is short, so live ur life to the fullest!! 

but for now, a sleep wont ruin my life.. hehehe.. its 2.28a.m now.. well, goodnight & goodmorning everyone!!! 

10 comments:

imsunnysideup said...

Ha ---nice reading ! For a minute I thought you r going to end with , 'Goodnight KL !'.

Oh---'adik angkat' --its 'sister carry ', hahahahah---sorry --just joking. Its 'adopted sister'.
But the word 'adopted' sounds lioke something that is legal. So if you ask the word in English in the same meaning as you might meant it --then, i couldn't find one in English.

You see, the way I see it, amongst youngster, the Malay word, adik/abang angkat' is only used in a situation where a love relationship does not work out as one of the partners would like to. So in a compromise way, they continued the rtelationship in a different light. Is yours that case ?
Or it it truly legal 9in the other sense ? If it is , then 'adopted sister' is just fine.

Helas木村 said...

thats y i have no adik angakt.. hahaha.. its like a trend laa.... but if me i rather they call me UNCLE.. or sometimes call me "pakcik"... and i like it, ahahah... dont ask why.. coz i'm weird.. hahaha

About sleep in cyber... ahahah dah biasa... selalu jd kelawar kaan.. ahaha


p/s masih ada ka cerita SUrga Cinta tu.. heheh mcm mo p tgk laa hehehe

sicKo^ said...

Mr sunny..
you're definitely right. There's no other nice way to say it.. hehe

miracle..
patut lar lama tak nampak online... balik jb rupanya

MiRaCLe said...

sunnysideup

hahaha.. very well said sir.. and yeah, thats my case.. hehe.. ahh, i forgot to mention, im the oldest in my family but i have 6 org kakak angkat since i dont have any brother and sister.. plus 2 adik angkat(girls).. i dun have any abg angkat coz its make my bulu roma meremang whenever i called someone "Abang".. its really give me an awkward feeling.. even my little brother n sister called me "Along" hahaha.. but if it only with the single word, if it had second word like "Abang Long", its ok for me coz its our way to show the older some respect..


HELAS

u might say it as a trend, but for me tat didnt have any brother and sister, i really want the feeling to have one.. more likely i need a love from a sister.. hehehe.. kasih sayang seorang kakak kepada adiknya.. =D and i had a few tat really love me like their own little brother.. (^O^)..

uncle weirdo.. hahaha..

slalu juga la tido kat cyber cafe, sbb tu tak kesah.. hehehe...

crita tu masih ada lagi kat pawagam rasanya.. nak tgk cerita tu ke atau nak ngurat awek2 yg pakai tudung? huhuhuhu...


SicKo^

lama ke?? baru 3 hari je tak online.. hehehe.. abg ngah tak balik kampung?? cuti lama nih..

imsunnysideup said...

never mind, as long as people don't call you Ah Long !

MiRaCLe said...

sunnysideup

yeah, i couldnt agree more.. hehe.. whoever called me ah long, i'll tied him up and lock him in the public toilet..

hahahahaha...

Helas木村 said...

AGGGGHHHHH!!!! tension.. i forgot to put follow up here.... waaaa... long discussion oredy.. hehehehe....

FIY <- For Your Informtion Jg.. AKU jg anak sulung.. heheh xda abang xda kakak.. HEheheh... 8 siblings and the same part here my siblings also didnt call me ABang.. they Call me "LEH" hahaha... coz my mom always shout my name... so all of them follow what my mom use to call me..

yup... i like.. that.. haha weirdo.. but just Uncle also can laa.. :D(INDAH RUPA DARI KABAR.. ahahahh)

pasal story surga chenta tuu.. 2 in 1 laa.. hehhe... 2-2 pun boleh ahaks...

p/s Kazen aku lagi parah.. panggil bapa dia ABANG... anak sulung la jg.. dah kebisaan ikut mak dia pnggil bapa dia ABNG hahah.. mmng bujng sentiasa laa bapa dia tu ah ah ah

MiRaCLe said...

ko letak FIY tu.. hahahaha.. wahh, kalau di johor, panggil abg sendiri dgn nama, memang agak2 kurang ajar la namanya.. hahhaaha..

kalau uncle je nnt org kompuis sama uncle seeker n uncle helas.. better letak uncle weirdo.. hahaha..

ingat, kuota ada 4 je tau.. hehehehe..

adoiii, dia tak sekolah ke?? nasib baik mak dia tak panggil bapa dia SAYANG.. hahahahaha...

Helas木村 said...

yaaa FIY... aku pun baru taw time penyelia aku Chat ramai2.. hahah... aku study taw struktur ayat tu.. baru aku paham.. ahah/... alaaa budak2 kaan.. comel2 lagi tu.. mana laa sampai hati mo pukul.. tp skrng kan..makin dorng besar. pandai sda onggl abng,, aku pla yg naik bulu taw.. ahaha

ok laa apa2 la mo Call.. x kesah ah ah ah

satu pun susah mo carik.. 4 lagi laa... adesss.. x mampu lagi paci'

Kazen aku tuu baru masuk Tahun satu ne tahun ah ah ah... kalau sayang.. sayang jg laaa dia pangil bapa dia hehe.... melentur buluh kan biar dari rebungnya.. kalau aku sda kawin mungkin suru bini aku pangill HENsem.. or MAcho.. ahhaahhaha

MiRaCLe said...

laa, kenpa pula ko yg naik bulu nih??

zaman sekarang snang ja mau carik, jgn kata 4, lebih pun blh dpt.. hahahaha...

ohhh, baru tahun 1, patut la.. aku ingat sebaya ko... hehehe.. nnt ko suruh la isteri ko panggil ko pakcik, nnt anak2 ko pun ikut panggil pakcik, ko kan suke org panggil ko pakcik.. kan pakcik?? hahahaa...