I am STRONG because I am weak
I am Beautiful because I know my flaws
I am a Lover because I'm a fighter
I am Fearless because I have been afraid
I am WISE because I have been foolish
... and I can LAUGH because I've known sadness

Sunday, June 14, 2009

when it happen, it happen..

lately, a lot of thing happen.. without we even realize it.. bad things, good things, both of it.. even a nightmare for someone.. there is nothing we can do to undo it.. time does not run backward and it does not even stop for a second.. someone might laughing at this moment, someone might also crying.. but we, what are we doing right now..?? reading my boring post huh.. hehehe.. just joking.. but really, if we looked back for what we have done, are we happy with it..? just think about it for a moment, are we gonna live like in the past or are we gonna improve.. and for what really happen lately, its a secret.. sorry guys.. hehehe.. but for those that having a bad day, i can only pray for u and hoping that it wont become worst eventhough i know its already worst.. face the reality even if u only have 1 day left to live.. wish you all the best my friend.. u might think that this is the end, but for me, this is only just the beginning.. just dont do some stupid things that might ruin your life forever.. and if u guys ever need any of my help again, u know where to find me.. it is my pleasure to help if needed.. we'll meet again my friend..

best regards
-wan-

4 comments:

sicKo^ said...

Everything happens 4 a reason. It depends on us whether we learn from it or not..

:.AtiqaMusa.: said...

i need ur help....
could u plz company me for shopping??
i'm really sad rite now...
need some shopping treatment for my mood...
uwaaa...........

imsunnysideup said...

:::m!Sz wItHouT fEeLinG:::

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ! GOOD ONE !

MiRaCLe said...

sicKo^

yup, thats what im trying to explain there.. hehehe..


:::m!Sz wItHouT fEeLinG:::

hey hey.. sad about what?? dont u had a very wonderful holiday plus ur birthday.. there is no reason to be sad rite..
shopping treatment huh.. we'll see.. i also need some mental treatment since im a little bit depressed rite know.. ha ha ha ha..


sunnysideup

sir, dont fall for her tricks sir.. or else, we might end up in a wheel chair (kerusi roda).. hahahahahaa...