I am STRONG because I am weak
I am Beautiful because I know my flaws
I am a Lover because I'm a fighter
I am Fearless because I have been afraid
I am WISE because I have been foolish
... and I can LAUGH because I've known sadness

Friday, June 19, 2009

A chance arrive..

yoo.. i guess, i change my mind since the schedule has been out now in the internet.. huhuhu.. base on the picture below, what do you guys think i should do..?? obviously, attend the interview rite.. well, at first when my sister called me n told me that the letter came, i was totally excited!! but shortly after that, for some reason that i dun want to explain here, im feeling a bit down.. but, deeply in my heart say, i want this job!! i want to run away from here!! i want to hold on to my dream!! i want to change my life!! i'll put everything i had for this chance!! but..... every beginning also mean an end to something.. ohh yea, almost forgot... i havent been interviewed yet and im thinking all this..?? hahahaha.. wish me luck guys!!!





5 comments:

:.AtiqaMusa.: said...

wan....
u know what u want right...
choose the right path for ur life...
but i'm sad actually if u quit...
u'll be missed....

MiRaCLe said...

im not actually know which one i want rite now.. im confius.. what shud i do?? what shud i do??
***sighh...***
yeah, one thing that i know, u'll missed me bcoz i wont be there to company you shopping rite..
still, this is a chance of a life time and i wont let it go waste..
dun worry, i'll remmember u old'wayz.. hehehe..
i dun want to put my hope too high for it.. jus wish me luck..!! ^O^

imsunnysideup said...

you got it dude----all the best ! May whatever decision you make brings you joy and success !

sicKo^ said...

This is strictly my personal opinion.. I don't think u should go as you're only a few months away from finishing ur degree.. Think of a bigger future. With degree, I'm sure u can get a lot of better job than that one.. Anyway, I'll respect whatever decision u may make and I wish all the best..

MiRaCLe said...

sunnysideup

thanks a lot sir!!


sicko

i know, thats y im confusing rite now.. huhuhu.. but, why dont i give it a try.. since this is 1 of my dreams, i want to hold on to it.. gimme me some motivation bro.. hehehehe...